Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

Hey guys....we went to kiddie kandids today. I have been wanting to go for the last few months, because of this dress of Ava's that I didn't want her to outgrow. I wanted some antique looking pictures for the house. I have an idea for one of the walls in our living room. It was rather funny, Noah who is normally the one who you can't get to smile for anything, decided to be mister bubbly, melt the photographers heart, and she couldn't get a smile out of Ava for anything. Just when you think you know your kids. Oh well she did an awesome job. I will show you the wall in our living room when I get it finished.


Here is our 4 generation picture. We haven't done one of these for about 10 years. We were well overdue.










There not very big, I will see what I can do to get them bigger.

No comments: