Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Toddler time at the pool

Our little ham
cutie pie
I am so blessed


Noah and daddy time. (sissy's lips were turning blue, so we left to go change and Pam got some amazing shots of them)
Noah trying to walk in the water. Noah is a little fish he LOVES swimming.
My favorite shot, this one brings tears to my eyes.

I am a very sentimental person, and just seeing Noah enjoy things like he does makes me so happy that he is here with us. I remember worrying that Noah would not like the life he got dealt, but he the happiest child I have ever seen! Thank you God, for giving Noah to us.




3 comments:

Janene said...

Those are great pictures of Jeff and Noah.

The Hill Family said...

those are so precious - thanks for sharing them with us!

Unknown said...

WOW, that is the little boy that gave us so much hope when we lost our baby so long ago. Everyday he lived as a newborn, was a thrill and and a vision of hope. praise God for him and praise God for the parents Noah got who love him so tenderly. It was no mistake Noah got you two! You are a blessed family. we are praying and asking for blessings galore to be poured upon your life.

Glad to hear you are plugged in at the Rock and are able to worship God in a place where you are growing. Love in Christ,

Julie Hartland and Family