Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update

My little guy amazes me everyday. He is so strong, and determined.

Jeff is staying the night tonight, and when I left things were pretty good. The worst thing so far is his pain. It seems like he has about a really good 2 hours right after he gets him pain med, (he mainly sleeps) but then the following 2 hours until they give him his next dose, he is pretty uncomfortable.

Here is Noah right before surgery, "walking with grandpa rock"This picture is right as I was leaving tonight, he was trying so hard to play but he was just too miserable. This is one of Noah's incisions. The pump is right under it, I would estimate that it is about a 3 to 4 inch diameter. It kinda hard to see right now because of how swollen his tummy is, but as the swelling goes down unfortunately it will be more pronounced.
Noah with Grandpa Rock
I had to get this one of my daddy, because he is rarely in any of my photos, Noah loves him and calls him "trampa"

3 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness, what a little trooper. Sound like this poor little guy has just been threw allot, and pulls threw it amazingly. My thought are with you all.

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

That is an awesome picture of Richard and Noah....little boys and their grandpa's are priceless....we'll keep Noah in our prayers...he is such a strong little guy.....

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Just want you know I am praying for a quick recovery for Noah and some good results.