Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

just some cuteness...

One of my sweet clients (well I have been doing her hair for close to 10 years, so she is also a great friend) gave my kids this awesome little kitchen. It is now their favorite toy. Ava watches what I am doing and copies it! I love the age they are at, they are so much fun! Ava loves dress up, she always has some sort of accessory on...I love this smile!!! Noah's favorite thing lately are these cookies I bought them...they are alphabet and he pulls one out and says "the letter _! Cool, look mom!" He can do this for hours literally. After he gets the letter out, he sings a song that says that letter! The weird thing is that he doesn't eat them, Ive seen him take a bite or too and then just put it back in! So if you come over and I offer you some letter cookies, don't eat them!

2 comments:

Mama C said...

Your little ones are so precious! I love the pictures you've posted!

Sarah said...

we have the same toy kitchen! Love your tree and decor too, mine was up last weekend, I'm a Christmas nut right with you:).