Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yummy Quickie

Funny title I know.

I was super busy doing this today.... I hate cleaning up Christmas stuff....I feel like I just put it up, but the next two weeks I am going to be swamped, so Christmas at the Harpers, had to come down today:(
I love having a warm meal made for Jeff when he gets home, but of course didn't have much time, so I was going to share with you one of my favorite fastest meals.
This Bear Creek Soup is so yummy and It comes in alot of variety's. Of course Jiffy cornbread mix is a must have in any pantry (according to me!)
How I do it......
I peel and cut up 3 red potatoes, boil for about 20 min
Add soup and some freeze dried chives, and corn.
simmer for 30 min.

Here are a few more of my must haves for my kitchen...
This veggie peeler is incredible! I got it for Christmas, and it cuts down on my peeling time by half and is way easy to use!
I found these a few months ago. I cook all the time, but hate to do so much chopping, so I found these in the refrigerated herb section. They are freeze dried and taste like you just spent 20 min chopping them! The best thing is they last for like 8 months, so I feel like even though they were kind of expensive (about 4-5 dollars a bottle) they save me so much money in the long run, because I don't have the fresh stuff going bad in my fridge.
Oh and here is a shot of my awesome Noah cruising around the table!! I love those little legs!

No comments: